Thursday, May 10, 2007

memoirs of Buzz Night

The Buzz Night was highly enjoyable even if I felt sad with possible changes in the band soon. "Beneath the Glare" was the first SPK song I heard, singing it for the first time last Saturday felt dreamlike! I especially love the lyrics. Heartache, ack.

After the gig, Allan and the guys wanted to eat at Mister Kebab. I was a bit tired to go, I had actually planned to go home earlier than the usual 4am. But I felt I had to come with them that time, there was a certain melancholy mood permeating the air we were breathing. Heavinesssss. Of course, everyone was smiling and kidding around and having a good time because it was Buzz Night but somehow, at the back of our heads, we knew we had to face some changes soon. Changes we'd rather not have right now because everything is just so great. And I was hoping an album will finally be released before the year ends. I had such dreams for Pillow. Or maybe these dreams will still come true, after all! The possibility of a happy ending is still uncertain, like most things are. But this is not reason enough to stop hoping for the best, right?

Okay, enough heartaches for this month! Here are some photos taken during Buzz Night taken by me and Ping:































Allan is in Dubai right now and he won't be back until the end of the week, I think? PASALUBONG, itay! hahaha

I miss gigging already!

No comments: