Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Goodbye April...

hello everyone....

i'm very glad that april is over... that was hell-month for me...

by the way... i went to the hospital again this morning... 3am i guess... because i was so worried when my left-lower-neck was really hurting... i was so nervous because it was the first time i experienced such discomfort... good thing that the cute doctor who attended to me told me that it was just a case of exhaustion... or maybe she was just too busy to diagnose me properly hehehe... oh well... i just hope everythings fine...

buzz night is just around the corner... may 5's the date... i just hope that i'll have a decent line-up by thursday... but as of now, these are the bands that has confirmed their willingness to play at thismonth's gig...

Isolation
My Science Project
Candyaudioline
Tether
Mizwa
Soft Pillow Kisses...

Bye for now...

No comments: