Thursday, March 10, 2011

Practice Practice...

hello Everyone...

As i've said in my last post, i'll start focusing again on Soft Pillow Kisses... and the best way to start is to organize a practice session... that's what i did and at last, we were able to have a somewhat decent practice last night although it was a bit short-lived because our singer wasn't available (again) then i got tired early on and my two other bands were lined-up too... still it was a very fun experience...

it's been more than three weeks already since the last time we played together... i guess me and my bandmates are starting to gel together although at times i still lose my patience at Mar (guitarist) but i can't do anything about it anymore... just have to stick it out with him for now... at least he's trying his best and for me, that's good enough... i just wish that we could practice frequentky but with Josh have a somewhat steady job already, that would not be very easy...

there's not much left for us to do but to make worth of everytime we're together and when we can be together...

til' the next post again....

No comments: