Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Ballad Of A Bitter End... A Post From Multiply...

....

THE POEMS - Ballad of a bitter end

"Whisper soft, whisper low. Tell me things I shouldn't known. With you I want to grow." atbp.
Di ako masyado sure sa lyrics. At eto pa pala, ang matindi. "I'll write a book, the saddest book. And it will be our story, the ballad of a bitter end."

SOFT PILLOW KISSES - I don't know what to say

The end part, and it uttered. " What will I do if you have to leave and go away. Stare at me as if saying, 'let's go our separate ways'. No I don't want that to happen, I don't know what to say," Not really certain with the lyrics but there's the thought. By the way, SPK is a pinoy indie band for those who don't know. They have the international caliber compared to the mainstreamers, of course you know who I'm referring to.


THE PIN-UP GIRLS - Alright

It's just great. The conversation-like style, the blending. The whole thing rocks!
"You seem to have let go of me pretty quickly."

THE DESERT WOLVES - Besotted

Besotted as this. The chorus part, I have to pick that...

No comments: