Saturday, June 30, 2007

I Don't Know What To Say...

Hello Everyone...

Yes!!! I did happened...

And it happened, i was right...

Well, we had our first gig without Sir Charles last Wednesday at Freedom Bar... it was a nice one actually but it could've been much better if charles was around...

I just can't help thinking... Why why and why... Bet you have no idea as to what this "why why why" shit is all about... i won't dwell on this today... maybe in future posts when i feel like i'm happy once more...

Speaking of happy... Just finished watching the movie "Magnolia"... Now i feel sick... It's one of the best movies i ever had a chance to watch and i really get blown away everytime i watch it...

now what does this have to do with Soft Pillow Kisses?

That'll be that for now...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allan! I'm going to post something about SPK on my blog. Is it okay if I share a song or two? Email me so we can talk about it: autumnsweaters@gmail.com

siegfriedo said...

Okey lang naman... what songs?

Anonymous said...

yes aabangan ko yan

Anonymous said...

Allan, one old and one new. Not sure which new song but I'm thinking of uploading "It Will Never Last". Ok ba yun? Email mo din ako. I need the full names (unless first names lang gusto nyo) of the members.

siegfriedo said...

Cge ikaw balaha mamili... kahit ano lang... we'll juxt go by our first names... Marian, Allan, Charles, Rene and Janpol...