Thursday, October 23, 2003

Together

i just got home and i can't think of anything to write about...

the day started out on a sour note. i woke up at exactly 11:30am to the annoying sound of bon jovi's "bad medicine". then, i quickly dashed to my pc to see if i had successful downloads. well, someone turned it off... fuck!!! oh well i started to reconnect and when i did, the connection was so slow that i decided to be my own telebabad self again... but to my disappointment, i forgot that it was a working day, and so i decided burn a few songs from my pc which i promised to my bandmate. but then my pc wouldn't start properly and it would always shut down... is this a joke or something?

then i decided to go to work but not before i got to talk to a few friends and a LOVED ONE on the phone... (it's been three days since we last saw each other and i'm missing her more and more)

by 3pm i left the house then arrived at work 45 minutes later... as usual... chaos... fun... yosi... yosi... fun... kain... meteor garden... text ... text ... organizing stuff ... confirmations of gigs and stuff... counting huge amounts of money ... worrying about where to eat dinner ... talked to her on the phone again... texted a whole lot of people about call times aaarrrgggh... okey it's almost nine... out i go, to where? MAYRICS... i was a bit nevervous because i was carrying a large sum of money...

at mayrics i had sisig rice for dinner ... slapshock was slated to perform that evening, which explains the early turn-out of people... after i had my fill, i called her again for the third time... after which, our ride to las piƱas arrived and off we went, but not before i received another text message from her which caused my face to smile, my heart to jump up and my SOUL to BLUSH... Happy i was that very moment... i guess i'll stop here... no need to share the hell i was in after my brief encounter with HEAVEN...

felt so fine? i did... i did... i did...

No comments: