Thursday, October 27, 2011

After Three Tries..

I feel like posting again so here it goes...

it's been a while since my last post... back then it was Me, Carissa, Mar, Joms and Josh...

Since the time of my last post, Joms left, Rene came back and Mar had to say goodbye... Then we went quiet...

For the last month until the present it's been Me, Carissa, Joms, Rene and Josh... At the start, it did look quite promising but after three gigs, we're still stuck with just being able to play six songs and with each gig turning out to be let-downs specially the last one we had 2 weeks ago prompting me not to play during last Tuesday's Buzz Night...

Now I'm not sure as to what i should do... it's really hard to decide since options are very scarce...

I'm getting really frustrated although i haven't really placed my butt on it... Maybe next week when my personal smoke-stacked life clears, I'll have a go at some options hoping to get better results...

I really miss those days when everything's just...

there...

No comments: