Monday, June 16, 2008

the in-betweens

I've been wondering for the longest time what's up with Soft Pillow Kisses and the only information I can get are stuff posted in this blog. I've been texting but so far, only Rene and Allan have replied. I do understand Janpol and Charles may be busy making a living too. Life's hard these days. I miss you guys, whatever you're all busy with. I hope that whatever it is you're all dealing with--individually, and as a band member--you do get to come to terms with the fact that we all love playing music and Soft Pillow Kisses' is sweetest to our ears. I guess that's the reason why we are all in it in the first place.

Some updates my side of the world:

-I finally got to see Kung Fu Panda. Panalong laugh trip! "Wait, wait, my fault! I tweaked his facial nerves! And may have also stopped his heart."

-My blue green hair is gone now. It has faded into oblivion. What remains is a light lumot color.

-I'm starting to blog in my Livejournal again. Add me if you're in LJ, most entries are set to friends-only mode.

-I finally got myself an mp3 player. My very first! I got the iPod Classic with 160gig worth of space. And I need all the help I can get to fill its HUGE memory haha. First thing in my mind: include SPK gig and practice videos there.

-I'm thinking of getting a tattoo. I'm just thinking twice about it because it might hurt. It will hurt, I know. But the possible amount of pain it will bring is making me space out just thinking about it. Wala bang painless?

Speaking of painless, I just want to say I feel better now. Post-break up chuvaness is already gone and I'm pretty much "painless" these days. Nothing beats unloading excess baggage and talking things over so you arrive at an agreeable point. There's no more bitterness nor bad vibes, only a great friendship that has been around ever since the relationship even started.

To SPK, I miss our food trips! I'm concerned, I hope you guys are doing okay.

No comments: